a chronology of thoughts.
welcome
I thought again how you could never really know what you were seeing with just a glance, in motion, passing by. Good or bad, right or wrong. There was always so much more.
« back forward »
Sunday, April 17, 2011, 8:23 AM
True love 
DAY FIVE: What is true love?

OMG I don't know how to answer the question kasi I've never been in love. Joudan desu (w/ matching November 11 accent haha). Pero seriously, how do I answer this question?

Kasi according sa mga librong nabasa ko, in order to love someone else, you must learn to love yourself first. And according to Mr. Paulo Coelho's The Alchemist, "When you are in love, things make even more sense." Is it true? Haha, I really don't know (w/ matching Head&Shoulders commercial accent).

A fatally wounded soldier never asks the medical team: "Please save me!" His last words are usually: "Tell my wife and son that I love them." At the last moment, they speak of love. Share. Nabasa ko lang yan sa isang libro. Haha.

So bottomline, I don't know the answer to the question!

Labels: , , ,

0 comments | Leave a comment